Frankfurt Gay Pride (CSD) este o sărbătoare de trei zile a vieții LGBTQ din acest oraș central din Germania. Poate fi centrul financiar al țării, dar odată cu weekendul lung al Frankfurt Gay Pride (CSD), orașul se relaxează și prinde viață! De fapt, sărbătorile Zilei Christopher Street din Frankfurt sunt una dintre cele mai mari din Germania.
CSD stands for Christopher Street Day, a day of celebration and remembrance for the LGBTQ+ community. It takes its name from the street in New York City where the Stonewall riots occurred in 1969, which is considered to be the birth of the modern LGBTQ+ rights movement.
Frankfurt, Germany, holds an annual CSD event, typically in July, although specific dates may vary from year to year. The event includes a parade through the city, as well as a variety of other activities such as concerts, parties, and cultural events.
The CSD Frankfurt parade usually attracts tens of thousands of participants and spectators from all over the world. The parade route typically starts at the Römerberg square in the city center and ends at the Festplatz fairground.
The event is organized by a non-profit association called CSD Frankfurt e.V., which is run by volunteers. The organization's mission is to promote equal rights and acceptance for the LGBTQ+ community, as well as to celebrate diversity and raise awareness about LGBTQ+ issues.
In addition to the main CSD event, Frankfurt also has a vibrant LGBTQ+ scene with many bars, clubs, and other venues catering to the community. Overall, CSD Frankfurt is a fun and important event for LGBTQ+ people and allies to come together and celebrate progress and continue the fight for equality.Site oficial
Rămâneți la curent cu evenimentele de la Köln
Sure, here are some recommendations for the CSD (Christopher Street Day) event in Frankfurt:
- Attend the Parade: The CSD parade is the highlight of the event and takes place on the first Saturday of July. It is a colorful and vibrant procession that attracts thousands of people from all over the world. The parade route starts at Konstablerwache and goes through the city center, ending at Römerberg.
- Check out the Main Stage: The Main Stage is where you'll find live music, performances, and speeches by activists and politicians. It's a great place to relax and soak up the atmosphere, and you may even discover a new favorite artist or performer.
- Visit the Street Festival: The Street Festival is a lively and fun event that takes place in the heart of the city. There are food stalls, music, and entertainment, as well as numerous booths where you can learn more about LGBTQ+ rights and organizations.
- Attend the Film Festival: The CSD Frankfurt Film Festival is a great opportunity to watch movies that focus on LGBTQ+ themes and issues. The festival usually takes place in June and features films from around the world.
- Party at the After-Party: After the parade and the street festival, the party continues into the night. There are numerous clubs and bars in Frankfurt that host after-parties, so you'll have plenty of options to choose from. Just make sure to pace yourself and drink plenty of water!
Remember to stay safe and respect the rights of others during the event. Have a great time!
Evaluarea Gayout - de la 0 evaluări.
Această adresă IP este limitată.